Location: Grant County Board Room
Time: 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Registration: Not Required
Defeating Negativity in the Workplace
- Where does negative thinking come from?
- The 10 warning signs of excessive negativity in an organization
- How to distinguish true negativity from thoughtful, productive “what might go wrong” contingency thinking
- How to survive (even thrive) in a negative work environment
- Coping strategies for dealing with chronically negative people
- What you can do to be a catalyst for positive change in a negatively charged organization